- Still managing Requests For Information (RFIs) using email ?
- Spending too much time tracking RFIs ?
- Cannot send files because they are too large for email ?
- Losing critical project emails and information ?
- Messages being sent to the wrong people ?
If you answered yes to any of these issues then Hut12 is your FIX
Hut12 is cloud based, making it accessible just about everywhere – and no, you don’t need to install anything!
Hut12 learns – the more you use Hut12, the more it remembers making your life easier each day.
What can you do?
- Draft RFIs
- Include attachments (the free tier allows up to 50mb to be attached to an RFI)
- Set a due date
- Send it for review and editing (or not!)
- Edit and approve RFIs
- Forward incoming RFIs to internal team members to address
- Duplicate incoming RFIs and edit them before forwarding to external teams